Domestic garage door sales & repairs.
Domestic Garage Door sales
Durban Door Services sells a standard range of roll up and sectional slide over domestic garage
doors, made of galvanized steel, chromadek steel, fiberglass and timber. We are agents for major
manufacturers and only sell quality products.
About Us Contact Us
Things to think about when choosing a Domestic Garage Door
- Design: Domestic Garage Doors can come in a range of different colours, materials (metal, fiberglass or wood) and styles.
- Durability: Domestic Garage Doors get used on a regular basis, which means that the doors need to be durable enough to withstand years of wear and tear. Seek professional advice before purchasing a garage door.
- Type: There are two common types of Domestic Garage Doors - roll up and sectional doors. Sectional doors can be paneled or have a slatted pattern.
Domestic Garage Door Repairs
Durban Door Services has experienced fitting teams available for repairs of Domestic Garage Doors. Contact us if any of the following things occur.
Things to look out for:
- If your door is stuck in an open position. (Do not force it to close as that may cause irreparable damage to the motor or other mechanisms).
- If your door motor is making an unusual noise or does not appear correctly aligned.
- If your door does not stay open or in the up position.
- If the manual lock does not work properly or at all.
- If your motor runs but the doors are not moving at all.
Contact Durban Door Services for any Domestic Garage Door repairs.